Indian Navy Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2023 | Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 Notification | Navy MR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification for 02/2023 Batch | Apply Online Application form | Salary | Syllabus.
Indian Navy has released the notification of MR Recruitment 2023. Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 notification has been released for 100 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 through the official website. The process and direct link to apply online for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 has been made available below. You can apply online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 from 29 May to 15 June 2023. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all the information for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 are given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 notification has been released on 100 posts. The online applications for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 are starting from 29 May. The last date for online application for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 has been kept till 15 June 2023. You can get the detailed information of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 from the official notification.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Matric Recruit (MR )|
|Total Posts||100 Post|
|Start Form||29 May 2023|
|Apply Last Date||15 June 2023|
|Merit List||October 2023|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|MR Agniveer||100 (Male 80, Female-20)|
In Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023, the application fee for all categories has been kept at Rs 550 (plus 18% GST). Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- General / OBC / EWS: 550/-
- SC / ST: 550/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
The candidate should be born between 1 November 2002 to 30 April 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
The educational qualification for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 has been kept as follows
|Matric Recruit (MR)||100||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Candidates will be shortlisted for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 on the basis of 10th class marks. After this there will be Written Exam, Physical Test, Document Verification and Medical Exam.
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Marks
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023. The process to apply online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 is given below. Candidates can apply online for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 by following the step by step process given below.
- First of all open the official website.
- After this you have to click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then you have to click on Navy MR Recruitment 2023.
- After this, read the official notification of Navy MR Recruitment 2023 carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- At the end, you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
|Start Navy MR Recruitment 2023||29 May 2023|
|Last Date Online Application form||15 June 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Jobs||SKResult.Com|
You can apply online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 from 29 May to 15 June 2023.
The process and direct link to apply online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 is given above.