UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2021 Online Application form, The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has finally released the UPSC NDA NA 1 2021 Notification on its official website.i.e.upsc.gov.in. यूनियन पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन यानी यूपीएससी ने एनडीए, आर्मी और नेवी भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है. इसके ऑनलाइन आवेदन 30 दिसंबर से 19 जनवरी 2021 तक किए जा सकते हैं. योग्य एवं इच्छुक अभ्यर्थियों को यूपीएससी की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा. इसके लिए परीक्षा का आयोजन 18 अप्रैल 2021 को किया जाएगा. अधिक जानकारी के लिए ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट और नोटिफिकेशन को देखें.
- Army : 208 Post
- Navy : 42 Post
- Airforce : 120 Post
- National Defence Academy (NDA) Total Posts : 370
- Naval Academy (NA) : 48 Post
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST : Rs. NIL/-
- Fee Can Be Paid Via Online Mode.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप में शामिल होने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें : Click Here
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2021 Educational qualifications
National Defence Academy (NDA) – Candidate must be 12th Class passed in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – Candidate must be 12th Class passed in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
UPSC NDA NA 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for UPSC NDA NA 2020 on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Interview and Personality Test. The written test will have two stages. i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2. Only those candidates who will clear Stage 1 will be called for Stage 2.
How to Apply UPSC NDA NA 2021 Application form
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application
for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 19th January, 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.01.2021 to 02.02.2021 till 6:00 PM.
Start UPSC NDA Application form
|30 December 2020|
Last date online application form
|19 January 2021|